I'm Barbara Dennis, owner of Just Kidding Dressups which I started in 1990. Before that, I was a kindergarten teacher and then a Playcentre parent.
I operate Just Kidding from a workroom in my garden. I work alone so I source the fabrics, design, cut and sew the costumes, take and send your orders, do the bookwork, the cleaning and I make the tea too!
In my spare time I love exploring New Zealand and occasionally further afield, geocaching, words, rhyme and house design.
Just Kidding's individually made costumes are designed to be fun, easy to wear, and durable. They've been used in preschools throughout New Zealand for over 25 years. They complement the NZ early childhood curriculum, Te Whaariki.
Just Kidding sells direct to early childhood centres, schools, groups and families throughout New Zealand and occasionally overseas.
Just Kidding's personal service will:
- give prompt attention to your order
- discuss size, colour, suitability, availability etc....
- alter designs or sizes where possible
- offer the best price to all (I don't give discounts, you all get the same good value!)
- fully guarantee all garments
and I am happy to:
- write quotes for grants or approval
- send goods on apro so they can be tried on or discussed at a meeting
- refund, replace or repair anything that doesn't meet your standard
- let you change your mind and return any items (in original condition)
- hear your comments and suggestions